Updated at 2020-08-20
Lagoon Funatics grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the
website strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- You is referred to the person who accessed the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such
individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Lagoon Funatics LLC,
15808 Crystal Terrace Drive, Humble, TX 77346
- Website is referred to Lagoon Funatics.
- Service is referred to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to
third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of
the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service could be any website or social network website in which a User can log in or create an
account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember
information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.
- Device could be any device with internet who can access the service such as a mobile phone, a computer or a digital
- Usage Data it’s referred to the data that’s been collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from
the Service infrastructure itself. For example, how many times the user accessed the website.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Lagoon Funatics or its
affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website.
Return and Refund Policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we
will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.